Terms and Conditions
Although we have researched the subjects covered on this website and endeavoured to make the information as accurate as possible, it does not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice.
If you believe you need any of the treatments discussed within this website, you must seek the advice of a fully qualified dental practitioner – this is your sole responsibility.
- This guide is for information only. Its contents are not guaranteed accurate and may change without notice. Any actions you take as a result of consulting this website are entirely at your own risk.
- In no event will the owners of www.cosmetic-dentistry-information.co.uk be liable to any party for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use of this website.
- Information provided herein is of a general nature only and provided for informational purposes. You acknowledge and agree that we will not be held liable for any actions taken or damages resulting following use of this guide or sites accessed from links within this guide and/or content, treatments or services provided therein.
- We do not offer any professional advice within this website. Any products or treatments mentioned are the trademarks of the respective owners. You should obtain professional medical advice before using any of the products or services mentioned. We expressly deny that we are experts in any subject.
- Any links provided or products mentioned are for convenience or information only. We do not endorse any of these external sites, products or treatments and we assume no responsibility for the services, treatments or products offered. All external sites that may be linked from this website are entirely independent and we have no control over their content. You acknowledge and agree that use of this site and any linked external sites is at your own risk.
- You agree to indemnify us against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers' fees, made by any third party due to or arising in any way out of your use of Our Web Site, or the infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
We respect your privacy and should you choose to contact us, your personal details will remain safe and will not be forwarded to any 3rd party.
The advertisements served on this site by 3rd parties may use "cookies". A "cookie" is a small file that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. Should you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognise your browser. This system is used by many websites and is common place on the internet. Cookies may store user preferences and other simple information, however, it will not identify you personally. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly with cookies disabled.
We use session cookies and persistent cookies on this website.
We may transfer the following cookies:
__utma __utmb __utmc __utmz - these are third party cookies that are placed on your device to allow us use the Google analytics service. __utma is a persistent cookie. __utmb and __utmc are session cookies that last for a maximum of 30 minutes. __utmz is a persistent cookie that lasts for 6 months. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our sites. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Further information are available about these cookies here: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to improve the website's usability;
(3) to analyse the use of our website;
(4) in the administration of this website.
You can easily block and/or delete cookies as you prefer using your interent browser's configuration settings.
- Tooth whitening
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Gum contouring
- Celebrity Smile Makeover
- Fear of the dentist
- UK Cosmetic Dentists
- Featured UK Practices
- Overseas Cosmetic Dentists
- Featured Overseas Practices
- Cosmetic Dentistry Abroad
- Contact Us